Tuesday, June 15, 2010

37 weeks

We had our 37 week check up on Monday. Baby Clark's heartrate was 146 bpm and my weight and blood pressure were great. We found out that there has been a little bit of progress toward this little guy's arrival - I'm currently dilated 1 cm. Although I'm sure that doesn't mean a whole lot at this point, but it's better than nothing! I'm still feeling great - for which I am so thankful!

5 comments:

  1. Yea! You are 10% closer to having baby Clark! Awesome news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that bag is packed now ;).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still haven't packed a bag yet...but it's on my to do list for this week. I've still got some shopping to do. We've also got to install the car seat in the car...hmmm - we need to get busy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi clarks! so excited to have stumbled upon your blog! praying for you all as you welcome your precious baby so very soon! what a blessing!

    ReplyDelete