My friend Heather came into town Friday night - visiting us from Nashville for the weekend. We had a wonderful time together. I am so thankful that we finally live within driving distance from eachother! We spent Saturday shopping in Lexington and were thrilled that our friend Jackie (who is expecting in May) was able to join us. I have had such a difficult time finding maternity clothes, but Heather and Jackie must have been my good luck charms because I found quite a few things - most importantly a bathing suit since we're going to Florida in two weeks. I look forward to the next time we can get together!
Chris and I are still working on our list of names for Baby Clark. He currently goes by Sheffield or Sheff - which are only nicknames - I know my Mom fears that we will actually name him that. We are also trying to get ideas for the nursery and are finding that it is similar to coming up with a name...really easy to decide what you don't like...not so easy coming up with what you do like. Hopefully we'll get these things figured out soon enough.
22 weeks:
Hmmm...where did you find those khaki pants?? ;)
ReplyDeletelook how long your hair is!! lovely! (and no, i am not talking about your friends, the lovely's.)
ReplyDeleteGlad you were able to find some clothes...it can be tricky but I am sure you look great in no matter what you wear! Hope you guys have a wonderful time in Florida!
ReplyDelete