Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tomorrow is the big day!

Well one of the many big days that are yet to come for Chris and I. :)

Tomorrow we have our 20 week appointment and will have the pleasure of seeing Baby Clark. By the looks of my belly - this baby has grown quite a bit since our last ultrasound in November. And assuming that our little one cooperates we are planning to learn if we'll be expecting a bundle of pink or blue. One thing that we are going to do that is a little different is that we are going to ask the ultrasonographer to write down the sex of the baby in a card and seal it up instead of sharing the news while we are there. We plan on going out to eat tomorrow evening and opening the card together then. I just hope the lady at the doctor's office seals the envelope good...because I know we will be tempted (mental note...bring tape to dr. office).

So - the reason I am writing is Chris and I are curious to see what you all think - will we be seeing pink or blue? Take our poll and/or post a comment to let us know your guess.

7 comments:

  1. So where are we meeting for dinner tonight? You look so proud, Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to find out! You look wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so I am on the record – I am going with girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so you know I voted boy...I feel like for some reason it's a pattern with the last name Clark. We also had discussed this topic a few weeks ago and picked the sex and the birthday. I'm going with June 30th.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so beyond excited that you have a blog! I am so glad I can follow your journey. I would have guessed a girl, but I just found out it is a boy!

    ReplyDelete